Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kid Rock Explains Why He Hit Tommy Lee

Sounds like a special episode of Sleazy and Sleazier to me. But who's who?




The trigger points for Sunday night's fisticuffs at the MTV Video Music Awards between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock – which resulted in Rock's being cited by Las Vegas police – was explained in part by Rock on Thursday morning's The Kevin & Bean Show on Los Angeles' KROQ-FM.


"It's been going on for five years," Rock (real name: Robert James Ritchie), 36, said of the strained relationship between him and Lee – who, like Rock, is a former husband of Pamela Anderson. "I did what any man would do, any man across the country, across the world would do," he said, adding that "it kills me just to be associated with, to have my name in a sentence with him, it honestly destroys me."



Tags: | | | | | |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting. Now it's your turn. I'm listening to what you have to say!